Skin tags are a common type of small benign skin growths. These tags are harmless but they can be quite annoying. They can occur on the neck, eyelids, groin folds, under the breast, and armpits. Almost every person develops a skin tag at some points in life. So, you probably wonder: how to remove skin tags?
Removing the skin tags doesn’t cause more to grow. There are some medical treatments that include freezing, cutting off or tying off with a suture or thread. However, in the most cases, insurance is not covering these treatments. Therefore, you can successfully treat these skin growths at home with natural remedies.
There are many home remedies that can help you to get rid of skin tags. In this article, Your Health Tubers present you the most effective ones:
Tea Tree Oil
This oil is one of the greatest natural methods for removing skin tags at home. Tea tree oil has antibacterial, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It will dry out the skin tag in order to fall off on its own, and will provide a painless way to eliminate skin tags from your body.
- Soak a cotton ball into some water.
- Next, put 3-4 drops of tea tree oil to it.
- Then, slightly rub the skin tag and the surrounding area with circular movements.
- In the end, wash your skin with some soap and clean water.
- Do this 2-3 times a day for 1 week until the skin tag disappears completely.
It is an incredible antiseptic and contains citric acid that helps to dry out the skin tag by decomposing the cell.
- Just take ½ of an organic
- Apply its juice to a clean cotton ball.
- Next, put it directly on your skin tag and leave it like that without rinsing it off.
- Do this 3 times a day until the skin tag completely falls off.
Apple Cider Vinegar
It is particularly recommended for removing skin tags on the neck. Apple cider vinegar will completely eliminate the skin tag tissue.
- Take 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- Soak a clean cotton ball with it.
- Apply it to your skin tag.
- Do this for 3 weeks to remove the skin tag completely.
Note: In case you feel a mild itching dilute the apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of water to minimize the effects of the vinegar.
Onion juice has great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and anti-cholesterol properties. It is amazing for treating many ailments as well as to remove skin tags.
- Cut 1 onion. Leave it overnight into a bowl together with some salt.
- The next morning, extract the juice from the onion.
- Apply the onion juice every night on your skin tag.
- Do this for a week and a half to eliminate the tag.
Dandelion Stem Juice
Dandelions can be used as a home remedy for many conditions including skin tags. It contains a high amount of minerals and vitamins that are good for our overall health. The juice from the dandelion stem is often used for treating many skin issues.
- Take a dandelion along with the stem.
- Squeeze the stem in order to extract the juice from it.
- A milky liquid will come out that you should apply it directly to the tag.
- Then, cover the area with a gauze bandage. Leave it for about 1-2 hours.
- In the end, clean your skin with some soap and water.
- Do this 4-5 times a day until the skin tags falls out.
Note: Do not use this remedy if you are allergic to marigolds, daisies, chrysanthemums, ragweed, and some other similar flowers because there is a great chance that if you are allergic to one of these plants to be allergic to dandelion.
You can remove skin tags effectively in a natural way. They are not dangerous and therefore, they can be easily treated and eliminated at home.
Although skin tags are usually not associated with any other condition, there is a certain group of obese people who, along with several skin tags, develop a disease known as acanthosis nigricans on the skin of their armpits and neck and are predisposed to have high blood sugar and fats.
If you liked this article, please like our Facebook page:
You can also follow us on Google+: