Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the U.S. Today, there are more than 3.5 million people diagnosed with non-melanoma skin cancer in America.
Clearly Americans’ well-meant efforts to cover up with sun cream aren’t doing the trick, and we will explain some of the general reasons for this below, and share with you a ground-breaking, fully natural substance that experts find may heal non-melanoma skin cancer.
About Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is an abnormal growth of skin cells that usually develops on skin exposed to the sun. However, this form of cancer can also appear on skin areas that are not generally exposed to sunlight.
There are three main types of skin cancer:
- Basal cell carcinoma – it is the most common type of skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma starts in the basal cell layers of the skin. This kind of cancer usually appears in parts that have been exposed to the sun, mostly on the face.
- Squamous cell carcinoma – is the 2nd most common form of skin cancer. It may occur in any place of the body including the genitals. However, it can mostly appear in parts that are frequently exposed to the sun (as the rim of the ear, lower lip, bald scalp, hands, face, arms, neck, and legs)
- Melanoma – it is definitely the deadliest form of skin cancer. Melanoma can appear on any skin surface.
The most common risk factors for skin cancer include:
- Fair skin – every person, regardless of skin color, could get this kind of cancer. However, if you have red or blond hair, and light-colored eyes, and you sunburn or freckle easily, you are much more likely to develop some type of skin cancer than is a person with darker skin.
- Excessive sun exposure – every person thatspends considerable time in the sun can develop skin cancer, particularly if the skin is not protected by clothing or sunscreen.
- A history of sunburns – having had blistering sunburns as a kid or teenager increases the risks of developing cancer of the skin as an adult. However, sunburns in adulthood are a risk factor, too.
- Sunny or high-altitude climates – typically people who live in warm and sunny climates are exposed to more sun and have a higher risk of developing cancer of the skin than people that live in colder climates.
- Precancerous skin lesions – skin lesions (called actinic keratosis) can increase the risk of this cancer. They’re most common on the head, hands and face of fair-skinned persons whose skin has been damaged by the sun.
- Moles – persons who have moles or abnormal moles (known as dysplastic nevi) are at higher risk of getting cancer of the skin.
- A family history of skin cancer – you may have an increased risk of this condition if one of your family members has had this disease.
- A personal history of skin cancer – in case you had this form of cancer once, you’re at risk of getting it again.
- Exposure to certain substances – exposure to some substances, as arsenic, might increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Exposure to radiation – persons who received radiation treatment for skin conditions as acne and eczema may have an increased risk of this disease, particularly basal cell carcinoma.
- A weakened immune system – persons with weakened immune systems have a bigger risk of developing this cancer.
How to Treat Skin Cancer Naturally?
According to some professionals, medical common treatments, as surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy therapy can cause certain problems because surgery cannot remove all cancerous cells and many patients can die of side effects of the treatment. Moreover, scarring often occurs and can be cosmetically irritating, especially if the cancer is on the face. That’s why many experts recommend the following natural treatments for this disease:
- Eggplant Extract
It is considered as a potent cure for this kind of cancer. It has been clinically proven that eggplant extract destroys just malignant cells, leaving healthy cells alone. Used since 1825, extracts from the Solanaceae plant family, or BEC, is an incredible natural remedy for cancer of the skin. It includes tomato, eggplant, potato, tobacco, and Bell peppers.
- Myrrh Oil
Myrrh has been used historically for treating various health conditions. At one point in history, this aromatic resin was so valuable that its values were determined by its weightiness in gold. According to Dr. Axe, two major studies proved that Myrrh can destroy the cancerous cells. Myrrh oil is effective in killing skin, breast, and prostate cancer cells.
Myrrh essential oil is safe for all types of skin, and can be applied without a carrier oil. However, for very sensitive skin, you can apply it with some carrier oil, as olive or coconut oil, directly on growths.
- Black Raspberry Seed Oil
Black raspberries contain high levels of anthocyanin responsible for their rich, dark color. The seeds are a rich source of antioxidants, which help fight free radical damage in our body. They contain great anticancer properties and can target the tumor itself. All of these things make black raspberry seed oil a particularly powerful alternative for treatment and prevention.
- Frankincense Oil
Frankincense has a great meaning in Christianity. It is considered to be one of the gifts offered by the 3 wise men to the baby Jesus. Now, Frankincense is transformed into an essential oil, which is valued not just in religious practice, but also in natural health and aromatherapy.
Several scientific studies have been lately published proving its abilities to destroy various cancers including bladder, skin, and breast cancer.
Researchers found that most frankincense species contain 17 active agents, and they exactly target each type of growths. Therefore, this fantastic resin may hold the key to cancer cure.
How to Make Skin Cancer Home Remedy?
In order to get all the healing benefits of each of the above-mentioned remedies is to prepare your own skin ointment blend.
Simply take 5 mL of Myrrh oil, Black Raspberry oil, and Frankincense oil, and mix with one tablespoon of organic eggplant extract cream. Then, place 3-4 drops of essential oils as lavender or cedar to create your own skin cancer treatment. Simply apply the remedy on the affected area 2-3 times a day.
Note: If you have allergies or sensitive skin, we recommend you to test the skin remedy first. Just put one drop of each oil on the inside of the arm and leave it overnight. Check in the morning and if you show no redness – then you can use this remedy topically.
Foods to Eat
Healthy food is one of the greatest weapons against cancer. You should eat lots of vegetables, eggs, grass-fed meat, seeds, nuts and wild-caught fish.
Avocado, ghee, cold-pressed olive oil, clarified butter, or coconut oil, antioxidant-rich foods (as blackberries, goji berries, blueberries) are all amazing sources of healing fats for the body.
Foods to Avoid
Cancer thrives in a toxic and acidic environment. Therefore, it is important to eliminate any food which increases inflammation in the body. Eliminate processed food, sugars (artificial sweeteners and corn syrup), fast food, foods high in Omega-6 ratio, and refined cooking oils.
Avoid foods as soy and corn products, corn-fed beef, trans fats, gluten, deli meats, fried foods, or foods that have any added nitrates or preservatives.
In order to remove all the toxins in the body, you should drink plenty of water, use natural cleaning products, and avoid using chemical beauty products. You can make your own natural beauty products, here is an idea: LINK.
The standard medical treatments, surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, can damage the patient’s immune system and cause additional health risks.
You can decrease your risk of skin cancer by avoiding or limiting exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Eating healthy foods and drinking plenty of water can help you prevent and treat this skin disease. Checking the skin for suspicious changes can aid detect skin cancer at its earliest phases. Early detection gives you the best chance for successful skin cancer treatment.