Find out which foods to eat according to your zodiac sign. Astrologers say each sign has certain eating habits – here is your zodiac diet.
Do you believe in astrology? According to astrologers, each zodiac sign has certain eating habits. Personally, I believe in the general characteristics of the zodiac signs. However, I’ve never taken my zodiac sign or monthly horoscope very seriously, even though the latter could be fun to read from time to time.
I’d heard of defining whether or not a relationship will be successful based on astrology, but until recently, I’d never heard that our zodiac signs can dictate the foods which you should and should not eat! It actually makes sense, though – if the zodiac sign defines the personality, the compatibility with other people, and who you are in general, why shouldn’t it also define which foods are ideal for you?
So, I thought it would be fun to add some fun to my articles on Your Health Tube. Since my profession is to talk about nutrition and food – I’ve decided to do some research about the connection between food and zodiac signs.
I browsed a few websites, and following is a compilation of what I found. So, next time you get the munchies, consider which food might be a good fit for you, based on your zodiac sign. Though, as a nutritionist, I can definitely say that whether or not you’re a believer, these healthful and delicious recipes are sure to please your palate.
The Zodiac Diet
According to the history of astrology, the zodiac is the oldest classification system in the world. So, just for fun, let see what the stars are saying about the future of your shape. Here is the zodiac diet:
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Passionate and headstrong, you are great at kicking off a diet, not so terrific at sustaining one.
- Best bet:An intense and short-term regimen which grips your attention…well, at least till you get sick of it. Or you can try a weight loss competition with a pal. You cannot fathom coming in second.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: The Ultimate New York Diet Plan: Lose Weight in a New York Minute!
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
No zodiac sign accumulates pounds faster or is more blockheadedly sedentary than you.
- Best bet:Constant dietary vigilance and regular physical activity. You’ll joyfully and persistently stick to a fitness routine if it is predictable, a little boring, and shows real results.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: South Beach Diet: Proven Way to Fast and Healthy Weight Loss
GEMINI (May 21-June 21)
Thanks to your almost-hysterical nervous system and innate distractibility, you burn belly fat imperceptibly.
- Best bet:Scuff mark daily on a 1/2-dozen small mealettes, which you can pick at while you’re doing something else (listening to your iPod, watching TV, reading the tabloids, etc.).
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Exercise While Watching TV: Incredible Way to Lose Weight
CANCER (June 22-July 22)
Cancers are inveterate food hoarders, emotional eaters, and before bedtime snackers.
- Best bet:With your love of home comforts, retrain yourself to make soothing meals that are not over-the-top fattening. Hardworking and tenacious, you respond beautifully to any long-term fitness program.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: 30-Minute Effective At-Home Cardio Workout
LEO (July 23-August 22)
Enthusiastic, regal, and warm, you are recognizable by your innate flamboyance (your weakness is gold) and inclination to grasp persons very tenderly on their arm when talking to them.
- Best bet:In order to tempt your own vanity you can visit a gym, where you will work out in complete view of the minions and dream about the moment how stunning you will look once you’ve dropped a few pounds. Accompanied some popular, celebrity diet – you will look amazing just the way you feel!
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Monica Belluci Diet and Simple Workout Secrets
VIRGO (August 23-September 22)
You’re the person who’ll eat just beige food one month – organic chimichangas the next one! Almost everything in the world rebuffs you, or just plain gives you the shivers – and you’re infuriatingly (to some) hypersensitive about nutritional matters.
- Best bet:Veganism or vegetarianism, or any other fringe diet and fitness program that is detailed, pragmatic, purifying, and viciously organized.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Vegetarian and Vegan Healthy Eating
LIBRA (September 23-October 22)
You are so flipping namby-pamby—sorry, brilliantly diplomatic—that diet plan you are liable to change your mind (wait, wouldn’t the DASH be better?).
- Best bet:Preferably – a partner to keep you on track, along with with a balanced, run-of-the-mill eating plan.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: How to Say in the Zone with The Zone Diet
SCORPIO (October 23-November 21)
You’re notoriously all-or-nothing in your approach to dieting and exercise. The best part is that no zodiac sign has more profound reserves of willpower.
- Best bet:Every extreme regimen which involves control over your impulses, full-body detoxification, and mild self-flagellation. A weeklong juice fast, anyone? Bikram yoga?
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Rethink What You Drink – Consume These 3 Detox Drinks!
SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21)
A little bit prone to claustrophobia, you require a challenge, freedom, and open places filled with brightly chirping birds. You also have a tendency to put on weight easily, mostly in the thighs and hips.
- Best bet:Instead of confiscating yourself inside a gym – go And.. as for fasting, do not even think about it! Simply try to eat for health and lead an energetic, don’t-fence-me-in life.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Chinese Medicine Diet: Do You Have Ying or Yang Deficiency?
CAPRICORN (December 22-January 19)
You quietly are driven, tender, and occasionally melancholic souls react well to structure.
- Best bet:Some systematized fitness and diet plan favoring gentler exercise (bands, Pilates, yoga) to counter your tendency to become rigid under pressure. Summon up, if you want to get ahead (Capricorn is nothing if not ambitious), it certainly won’t hurt to look your best.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: Pilates: Move Sexy – Feel Sexy!
AQUARIUS (January 20-February 18)
You are the “I’ll do it my way” nonconformist of the zodiac and by a long shot probably the most intellectual of the 3 air signs.
- Best bet:Your zodiac sign rules the circulatory system and the ankles, which is why treadmilling, skiing, and dancing are superb calorie burners for you. A diet? You can follow your own diet regimen: the more off the beaten track – the better for Aquarius!
- Your Health Tube recommends you: 5:2 Diet Phenomenon: Eat What You Want and Lose Weight
PISCES (February 19-March 20)
Dreamy, kindly, poetical, and sometimes self-delusional, you desperately need organization in your life, or else you will start writing song lyrics and drinking gin.
- Best bet:Workout that gives you the delusion of merging with the universe—running, rock climbing, yoga. To avoid going off the deep end, go for a rational, 3-meal-a-day diet.
- Your Health Tube recommends you: The Military Diet
From the personality type diet to the blood type diet, so many programs now advocate weight loss programs for your specific, well, type, we half expected to see the Zodiac diet. The astrology, after all, is the oldest classification system in the world.
Just for fun, Your Health Tubers decided to publish this article about the connection between food and astrology, or better say the relation between your zodiac sign and diet. However, we always recommend consulting your GP before deciding to start with any diet and exercise program.
If you liked this article, please like our Facebook page:
You can also follow us on Google+: