Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Whether you need a fast healthy breakfast, or easy lunch or dinner, these ideas for healthy toasts are sure to please. We’re loving toast toppers like cheese, avocado, eggs, herbs, greens and even bacon. These breakfast toasts will give you an amazing energy and keep you full until lunch.
- Avocado, Crumbled Feta, Pomegranates and Olive Oil
Cut one avocado into slices and place them on a single piece of bread, apply some crumbled feta cheese and a few pomegranates. Sprinkle olive oil to finish.
- Light Cream Cheese, Raspberries, Blackberries and Basil
Apply some light cream cheese on a single piece of bread, place a few fresh blackberries and raspberries (or other berries by your choice) and put a few basil leaves on the top.
- Goat Cheese, Cantaloupe, Agave and Chopped Walnuts
Put some goat cheese (or other cheese by your choice) on a piece of toast, then use a sharp knife or vegetable peeler to make cantaloupe ribbons. Apply some on the cheese. Next, sprinkle a few chopped walnuts and agave nectar on the top and you are done!
- Almond Butter, Banana and Chia Seeds
This toast is perfect morning breakfast for those days when you want to eat something sweet and nice. It will give you a great energy and keep you full until lunch. Just put some almond butter on a single piece of bread, peel one banana and cut it into slices. Apply on the toast and drizzle ½ teaspoon of chia seeds.
- Peanut Butter, Celery, and Raisins
This toast is a super-tasty morning choice! Just apply peanut butter on a piece of toast. Then, cut some thin slices of celery and place them on the peanut butter piece of bread. Sprinkle a few dried raisins on the top.
- Refried Beans, Salsa, Fried Egg and Cilantro
Put 2-3 tablespoons of refined beans (from a can, or homemade) on a piece of bread, then apply 1 teaspoon of salsa. Finish with one fried egg on the top and a few cilantro little leaves.
- Goat Cheese, Strawberries, Shelled Edamame, Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt
Put some goat cheese (or other cheese by your choice) on a piece of toast. Then, cut 3-4 strawberries into slices and put them in a bowl, sprinkle some balsamic vinegar and macerate them. This way your bread won’t get soggy. Now, you can place the strawberries on the toast. Next, apply a few shelled Edamame, and finish with a pinch of sea salt.
- Cottage Cheese, Pineapple, and Cashews
Apply a good amount of cottage cheese. Next, cut some pieces of pineapple and peel them good. Apply on your toast and sprinkle with a few chopped cashews. Enjoy!
- Kale, Omelet and Cheddar Cheese
- Remove the center ribs of the kale. Heat oil in a pan until pretty hot. Then, fry chopped kale for about 2 minutes with a pinch of salt. In the end, turn off the heat and remove the pan.
- Next, beat one egg and add some black pepper and salt to season it. Add oil to the pan and turn on the heat. Pour the beaten add and let it spread thinly. Then, lower the heat. When the omelet is done, take a spatula and gently fold your omelet into some quarters.
- Apply the kale and omelet on the piece of toast. Grate cheddar on the top.
- Put the toast back into the warm pan and cover it for about 30 seconds so the cheese can melt down.
Your delicious toast is ready to be eaten! Bon appetite!
- Ricotta Cheese, Figs, and Sesame Seeds
Apply about 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese on a toasted bread. Cut 3-4 figs in a half and put them on the top. In the end, sprinkle some sesame seed. Your toast is ready!
- Mango, Fresh Mozzarella, Lime Juice, and Lime Zest
Use 4-5 pieces of fresh mozzarella. Apply them to a single piece of bread. Take one mango and cut it into slices. Put them on the toast. In the end, sprinkle with lime zest and a pinch of sea salt.
- Avocado, Sprouts, Shelled Edamame and Lemon Juice
Mash one avocado and apply in on a single piece of bread. Then, put a handful of sprouts (alfalfa and/or radish sprouts) and some shelled edamame. Squeeze a little bit of fresh lemon juice in the end.
- Ricotta Cheese, Pear, and Honey
Apply some ricotta cheese on a piece of bread. Cut one pear onto slices and place them on the toast. Add some honey on the top. Enjoy!
- Hummus, Walnuts, and Pomegranates
Put 2-3 tablespoons of hummus on a piece of toast and sprinkle with a handful of chopped walnuts and pomegranates.
- Chickpeas, Tomato and Fried Egg
Rinse canned chickpeas in a bowl and mash them with some olive oil, a pinch of salt, and black pepper. Fry one egg, then use the same frying pan to gently heat up one tomato slice. After you are done, place the mashed chickpeas, the tomato slice and the fried egg on a piece of toast. Perfect! Bon appetite!
- Sunflower Seed Butter, Sliced Plums, and Flaxseed
Take a single piece of bread and apply sunflower seed butter on it. Cut 3-4 plums into pieces and place them on the top. Enjoy this delicious toast!
- Blue Cheese, Apple, and Honey
Place some blue cheese (or other cheese by your choice) over a piece of toast. Cut one apple into slices and put them on the top.
- Marinara Sauce, Poached Egg, Parmesan, and Basil
Take a piece of single bread and apply 2-3 tablespoons of marinara sauce, one poached an egg and sprinkle some parmesan cheese. Finish with 2-3 leaves of fresh basil. Enjoy your breakfast!
- Light Cream Cheese, Cucumber, Smoked Salmon and Scallions
Apply some light cream cheese on a piece of toast. Use a sharp knife or a vegetable peeler to peel a cucumber into ribbons and place some on the toast. Finish with a few pieces of smoked salmon and sprinkle with chopped scallions. Bon appetite!
These breakfast toasts are a good way to eat some of your favorite food and lead healthy, balanced diet. Avocado is really nutritious. It contains much more potassium than a banana, healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, and fiber. It can give you a great energy through the day. Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein, vitamin B2, B6, B12, vitamin D, and many minerals as iron, zinc and copper.
Cucumber will keep you hydrated and provide you many vitamins and minerals, too. Like most of the dairy foods, cheeses can provide you calcium and protein, as well as vitamin A, B12, zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin. And they are a great source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is a fat that can have weight-reducing, anti-heart protective and anti-cancer effects.
Prepare some of these amazing breakfast toasts. Opt for even more nutritious and even more fun toppings! Enjoy the taste!
Share some of your ideas with us, or just share this article with your family and friends if you like these breakfast ideas!