When it comes to compelling healing gurus search no further than turmeric. It is not just a bright spice to curry up meals, it is also commonly used in Unani and Ayurvedic medicine.
I know you will relate to this detoxing tea with its cleansing and alkalizing properties which provide anti-inflammatory action within the body. Turmeric is an amazing ingredient to prevent help heal dry skin, improve skin’s elasticity, diminish wrinkles, and slow aging.
Indian women use turmeric as an exfoliant and facial cleanser. In case you are using fresh turmeric, try to handle with care as it can stain easily. And if you do happen to turn your favored garment yellow – simply squeeze on eucalyptus or lemon juice to remove the stain.
Following, we present you a cleansing turmeric and ginger tea recipe that will help you detoxify your body and prevent the common cold. For more information about turmeric health benefits, go here: LINK
- 1 Cup (9 fl oz/250 ml) rice or almond milk
- 1 tsp. finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 6 drops of liquid stevia
- Add the rice or almond milk to little saucepan and heat gently till it reaches room temperature.
- Add the ginger and turmeric to a mug.
- Put a small amount of warm milk in the mug and then stir in order to create a smooth, liquid paste (without lumps).
- Add the rest of the milk and sweeten with liquid stevia (or some honey, or maple syrup).
Drink this tea once a day. Enjoy!
Note: If you are allergic to grains and almonds – replace them with coconut milk.