This is go-to meal when I have friends over. It’s quick and my guests love dipping bread chunks in the garlic sauce. Serve them straight in the pan.
I typically pick the scampi variety.
- 1 pound large shrimp (1/3) per person
- 1/2 cup of Italian parsley
- 2 large garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tb olive oil
- Chunks of bread to dip in leftover sauce
- Warm the olive oil in a frying pan
- Add the shrimp, garlic, parsley and cook on a low flame until the shrimp are pink.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately in the pan with chunks of French bread.
Recipe contributed by Janette Spreyer