Burn belly fat, smell nice, relax…. It’s like a dream come true!
According to the research published in Experimental Biology and Medicine, the scent of certain essential oils activates the ability of our body to burn belly fat while overwhelming further weight gain.
Essential oils are used for treating many health conditions, including nausea, burns, anxiety, skin irritation, infections, and breathing difficulties. Massage therapists and hospitals use them to improve the well-being of their clients or patients.
Nowadays, there are contemporary studies that have proven the ability of essential oil to burn belly fat. One of the most popular studies was made in Korea.
Essential Oils That Burn Belly Fat
This study was provided by the Department of Nursing at the Wonk Wang Health Science College in post-menopausal women.
The research was performed in 2 groups.
The first group used grapeseed oil along with cypress and lemon essential oil to massage on their belly.
The second group used these 3 oils in conjunction with almond oil to massage on their belly.
The results of the research are promising. The waist measurements of the women from the second group dropped significantly. Moreover, they experienced a greater enhancement in body image compared to the first group.
Post-menopausal hormonal changes can make it more difficult for many women to burn belly fat, therefore, it is a great sign that these women had good results.
Fat-Burning Essential Oil Bland Recipe
You can prepare this incredible essential oil blend at home. Here are the steps:
- carrier essential oil, coconut or almond oil (almond oil was used in the research)
- cypress essential oil
- lemon essential oil
- grapefruit essential oil
How to prepare it?
- Measure 2-ounces of carrier oil into a glass measuring cup. As we mentioned before, you can use coconut or almond oil – they act as a carrier oil for essential oils.
- Next, mix in 5 drops of pure lemon, 5 drops of grapefruit, and 5 drops of cypress essential oil.
- Pour this mixture into a glass bottle, stir it with a plastic spoon, and cover the bottle.
- Use a little amount of this blend to apply it topically on your abdomen 1-2 times a day. Ideally, do this for a month and a half and the positive results will be obvious.
How to massage your belly?
Massage the oil onto your belly using large circles starting above the belly button and going outward toward the left side of the stomach.
Note: Avoid using this blend just prior to exposure to sunlight since lemon and grapefruit can cause slight photosensitivity. You should wait at least 3 hours. Though allergic reactions are rare, stop to use it if you observe hives, rashes, or some other allergic reaction.
When properly used, these essential oils are safe for use on children and adults. Topical application means that the essential oil blend is introduced into your system via the skin. These essential oils can help you burn belly fat but that is not going to happen fast. You need to be patient. You will get the first results after 5- 6 weeks of usage.