This cappuccino buttercream frosting is so fluffy and creamy. It is very simple and easy to prepare. You will get a delicious, coffee-flavored frosting that you can use to spoon or pipe your favorite desserts. Here is the recipe:
- 16-oz. (1 package) instant mocha cappuccino mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup hot milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16-oz. powdered sugar
- In a small cup, pour hot milk and dissolve mocha cappuccino mix. Stir to incorporate and cool completely. Then, pour the mixture into a mixing bowl. Apply softened butter and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, at medium speed, beat until well combined.
- Gradually apply powdered sugar, mixing until smooth and fluffy (apply some more powdered sugar if needed).
- Frost your favorite cupcakes, cake, or pancakes. Enjoy!